Sympathetically converted from the original Farmhouse in 2016, La Maison is ideal for your family or friends holidays. It has a double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, and a twin bedroom, with an additional, luxury bathroom that hides a feature spa bath. Capped with a large open plan living room, kitchen and dining area, a great space to relax and unwind.
We have equipped the gite to a high standard to include
- Fully fitted kitchen including dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven, hob and microwave. Plenty of crockery, cutlery, glasses and cooking equipment.
- A large living room with wood burner (not for use in the summer months), heating, TV with all UK freesat channels and French TV, DVD/CD player, games and plenty of luxury leather seating.
- A dining area with extending table making dining for 8-10 comfortable.
- Family bathroom with fully functioning and lit spa bath. A great hit with the kids and also amazing relaxation after a tough day cycling or sunbathing!
- Our twin room, which is large enough to take an additional single if needed (or cot).
- The double ensuite, with a full 6 ft bed and it's own ensuite shower room
Outside, La Maison has its own seating area with table & chairs and a large parasol to keep you cool and shaded on those hot days. There is a BBQ for your own use and all of this just outside of the double doors, leading out from the lounge.
La Maison is the perfect location for either basing yourselves from, or for that quiet holiday just soaking up the rays of sunshine.
With the sofa bed La Maison will comfortably sleep 6.
Outside there is plenty of garden space and incorporating all the shared facilities with Le Grenier, all bordered by our little river that is stocked with trout (amazing freshly caught and BBQ'd, just an idea!).
Our shared facilities include a 50sqm, solar heated swimming pool, table tennis, boule (pétanque), giant Jenka, Palet (a french game of skill for all ages) and many more.